SMCC Rental Information
Are you looking for a great place to host your next barbeque, reunion, wedding, or birthday party? With two indoor and an outdoor space available for your function, SMCC is the place to be. Create your love story wedding. The grounds, river and pavilion are perfect for an outdoor wedding.
Our community center is an excellent place for meetings, parties, and group gatherings. Here is a list of pricing with details. Please check our event calendar or you can check with Jean Robbins for availability, questions and reservations… phone 828 233 5601 her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also book online by clicking Book Your Event, Reserve Here button to the right.
The SMCC has 3 areas available for rent. You may rent one, two or all three areas. Each area requires a 4 hour minimum reservation and time frames over that are rented at $25 per hour up to 6 hours. If you want 7 to 8 hours, then it is required to rent another 4 hour block of time. A discount is given if you choose to rent 2 or more areas. Inquire about that with Jean.
$80 per 4 hours
$160 all day (10 hours)
$275 2 full days (10 hours each day)
- $75 deposit – will be returned if facility is left clean. If you choose not to clean, let Jean know at time of reservation. You will exchange deposit for cleaning fee.
- Includes kitchen and restroom
- Maximum number of people upstairs is 75
- 6 – 6′ round tables available
- 7 – 8′ long tables available
- 1 – 6′ short table available
$75 per 4 hours
$125 all day (10 hours)
$225 2 full days (10 hours each day)
- $75 deposit – will be returned if facility is left clean. If you choose not to clean, let Jean know at time of reservation. You will exchange deposit for cleaning fee
- Includes kitchen and restroom
- Maximum number of people downstairs is 70
- 4 – 7′ long tables available
- 75 chairs. Wooden chairs (only) may be used outside, others stay indoors
$60 per 4 hours
$95 all day (10 hours)
- Pavilion is a large covered picnic area with 14 tables, 12 of the tables are under the pavilion, 2 are not.
- $75 deposit – will be returned if area is left clean. If you choose not to clean, let Jean know at time of reservation. You deposit will become the cleaning fee
- includes two indoor restrooms
Wedding/Special Event – $500
Pricing for your wedding or special event includes all three spaces (upper level, lower level & pavilion and a portion of the lawn). The $500 includes 6 hours on the evening before (i.e. for rehearsal dinner) plus all the next day. Supplies for the event may be set up/left overnight (indoors only). This also assures that parking will be available only to you and users of the park.
- Renters must take all trash with them. Remove all trash from all cans including restrooms. Leave all trash cans prepared with clean bags.
- Sweep. Broom and mop are in the closet with chairs.
- Look for sticky spots and make sure to mop well in those areas.
- Do not leave anything in refrigerator or freezer. Remove all food items from cabinets.
- Turn heat thermostat to 55 (beside wall furnace)
- Air Conditioning – turn timer to off position (near the panel above thermostat – located in the kitchen)
- Wipe clean and return all tables and chairs to closet.
- Wash and dry all community center dishes, utensils. Return to proper storage place.
- Be sure to turn coffee maker off. DO NOT UNPLUG COFFEE MAKER.
- Lock side door with both bottom lock and dead bolt.
- Lock front door with bottom lock.
- Turn off lights.
- Make sure to replace key in lock box and secure lock box per instructions.