SMCC Rental Information
Call Cindy Bailey 828-231-9884 or email her at [email protected]
Are you looking for a great place to host your next barbeque, reunion, wedding, or birthday party? With two indoor and an outdoor space available for your function, SMCC is the place to be. Create your love story wedding. The grounds, river and pavilion are perfect for an outdoor wedding.
Our community center is an excellent place for meetings, parties, and group gatherings. Here is a list of pricing with details. Please check our event calendar or you can check with Cindy Bailey for availability, questions and reservations… phone Cindy 828 231 9884 or email her at [email protected]
You may also book online by clicking Book Your Event, Reserve Here button to the right.
The SMCC has 3 areas available for rent. You may rent one, two or all three areas. Each area requires a 4-hour minimum reservation and periods over that are rented at $25 per hour up to 6 hours. If you want 7 to 8 hours, then it is required to rent another 4 hour block of time. A discount is given if you choose to rent 2 or more areas. Inquire about that with Cindy 828 231 9884 or email her at [email protected]
Minimum Age for rental is 18 years old. NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED AT THE COMMUNITY CENTER!
THE TABLES PROVIDED ARE FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. Please do not take them outside.
Building maintenance fee: Upper or lower level – $19; picnic pavilion – $14.
$100 per 4 hours
$200 all day (10 hours)
- $100 deposit – will be returned if facility is left clean. If you choose not to clean, let Cindy know at the time of reservation. You will exchange the deposit for a cleaning fee.
- Includes kitchen and restroom
- Maximum number of people upstairs is 75
- 6 – 6′ round tables available — for indoor use only
- 7 – 8′ long tables available — for indoor use only
- 1 – 6′ short table available — for indoor use only
- 75 Chairs
Large whiteboard & easel is available, please bring your own dry-erase markers.
$80 per 4 hours
$150 all day (10 hours)
- $80 deposit – will be returned if the facility is left clean. If you choose not to clean, let Cindy know at the time of reservation. You will exchange the deposit for a cleaning fee
- Includes kitchen and restroom
- Maximum number of people downstairs is 40
- 4 – 7′ long tables available — for indoor use only
- 75 chairs. Wooden chairs (only) may be used outside, others stay indoors
Large whiteboard & easel is available, please bring your own dry erase markers.
$75 per 4 hours
$125 all day (10 hours)
- Pavilion is a large covered picnic area with 14 tables, 12 of the tables are under the pavilion, and 2 are not.
- $75 deposit – will be returned if the area is left clean. If you choose not to clean, let Cindy know at the time of reservation. Your deposit will become the cleaning fee
- includes two indoor restrooms
Wedding/Special Event – $650
Pricing for your wedding or special event includes all three spaces (upper level, lower level & pavilion, and a portion of the lawn). The $650 includes 6 hours in the evening before (i.e. for rehearsal dinner) plus all the next day. Supplies for the event may be set up/left overnight (indoors only). This also ensures that parking will be available only to you and the users of the park. The deposit will be returned if the area is left clean. If you choose not to clean, let Cindy know at the time of reservation. Your deposit will become the cleaning fee.
- Renters must take all trash with them. Remove all trash from all cans including restrooms. Leave all trash cans prepared with clean bags.
- Sweep. Broom and mop are in the closet with chairs.
- Look for sticky spots and make sure to mop well in those areas.
- Do not leave anything in refrigerator or freezer. Remove all food items from cabinets.
- Turn heat thermostat to 55 (beside wall furnace)
- Air Conditioning – turn timer to off position (near the panel above thermostat – located in the kitchen)
- Wipe clean and return all tables and chairs to closet. Please DO NOT take tables outside.
- Wash and dry all community center dishes, utensils. Return to proper storage place.
- Be sure to turn coffee maker off. DO NOT UNPLUG COFFEE MAKER.
- Lock side door with both bottom lock and dead bolt.
- Lock front door with bottom lock.
- Turn off lights.
- Make sure to replace key in lock box and secure lock box per instructions.